We are searching for a talented Information Technology Engineer.
IT Job Description
• Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
• Independently handling the entire IT infrastructures.
• Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, active directory and integrate automation processes
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
• Office 365 administration and email configuration and backup
• install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• replace parts as required
• provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• support the roll-out of new applications
• set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
• work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
• Given the support and maintain the sister company.